CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

this week, my only two off days were on monday and friday.

monday, tasha got admitted into thomson medical.
friday, david korkor got admitted into national uni hospi.

three cheers daphne. i think you're under some curse.
your next off day is on monday. the 13th. whos turn is it now? take queue number okay?

thank you misslow for your timely invitation to supper.
you always see through me. hrrm thats good and bad!
thank you for hearing me whine. yes you are right, i know whats right and whats wrong. evaluation time? yupp.

i hope tomorrow will be a better day.

i love my sister so much. she is the tower of strength in this family.
i love my mom sooo much. what will we be without her?
i realised that i actually care quite abit for my brother, david. which is surprising because i never had a good relationship with him. he was always too strict with me. i hope this incident made us understand each other better.

hey pa, i hate you. im sorry but i hate you.
danny korkor, where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home